Supporters

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Far From O V E R!

When I Hear About Something I Like To Read The Comments Of The Rest Of Us Regular People Before I Check It Out...On Hypebeast This Vid Def Got Alotta Flak...Drake Is Very Complex & Complicated I Think Thats What Makes Him Hot & This Video Def Is Something That Backs Him With His Own Style...I Love The Effects I Think Drakes Perspective On Music Videos Is...If You Can Get My Song Then You Can Get My Video...I Think He Makes Videos As Metaphors For His Songs...Its Basically What You Get Out Of The Video Thats What It Is To You...How You Relate To It...The Best I Ever Had Video Was Simple & Alot Of People Questioned It...But Its What You Get Out Of It...I Like The Video As Well As All The Other Drake Videos...Drake Im Behind Ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment